~I'm back! but a little different~

 Since I haven't used this site in a while I guess I'll just use it to say some stuff I'm thinking and feeling. It's been trying times, confusing times for me. I've had ups and downs. Happy days and sad days; These things happen when you battle anxiety and depression. I'm working through it the best I can, self medicating doesn't work for me so clearly i'm no longer OnUrb in that sense, but I bet you didn't know that that is not the actual meaning of OnUrb. I digress, I'll talk about that in another post maybe. I wasn't able to get meds though because of the pandemic I couldn't see a therapist. Talking helps but sometimes you're just to down to talk or moving so fast you can't slow down to think. Like I said I'm working on it. Here's a post..🤷

This is all I'm going to say for now. ~Stay Tuned~ If you choose.

If you are hurting get help.

Rizzy 




Comments

Popular Posts